LECHUZA-PON is the perfect alternative in places where conventional soil cannot or should not be used. Can be used for all plants, including foliage, flowering plants like orchids, citrus plants, herbs, tomatoes, fruit trees, cacti, and more.
- LECHUZA-PON consists of high-quality, mineral stones that are free from contamination and pollutants.
- LECHUZA-PON has an ideal air/water ratio for plants (45% water/55% air). It also reduces a plant's vulnerability to diseases. Even after years, this structurally-stable plant substrate does not condense and keeps its air-permeable structure. LECHUZA-PON can be used for years without needing to be replaced!
- The included zeolite maintains the ideal pH balance in your LECHUZA planter to allow for healthy plant growth. Macro- and micronutrients remain permanently available.
- LECHUZA-PON has continuous capillary action, drawing water up into the planter. Even undergrowth and small rooted plants get the perfect amount of water this way.
- The LECHUZA plant substrate provides a balanced distribution of nutrients to the roots of your plant. Through this supply, the plant builds a consistent, compact root dispersion and can grow into a robust plant that will stay with you for a long time.
- LECHUZA-PON is like a buffer that absorbs excess fertilizer and gives it back to the plant when needed. This natural nutrient storage prevents the burning of the roots through overfertilizing.
- LECHUZA-PON has an adjusted bulk weight. Your plant is firmly supported within the planter, which is important for larger plants. LECHUZA-PON ensures that your LECHUZA planter remains stable and is also perfectly suited for use outdoors.
- The substrate is a natural odor absorber for things like dead roots.
- The purely mineral-based plant substrate blocks fungi that can attack the roots. Therefore, PON is suited for people who suffer from allergies. It can also prevent bugs such as gnats since they typically only nest in soil.
- PON is free-flowing and can be used with a shovel to fill planters in place of dirt.
- When planting with LECHUZA-PON, you don't need to completely free the root ball from the soil.
- German washed pumice;
- German, light Lava (permanently supplies your plant with iron);
- Fully-coated, premium-quality fertilizer. The fertilizer supplies your plant with nutrients for up to 6 months;