Here’s how it works:
- Visit our online plant shop where you can see all our plants, available planter choices, and prices or start with our Office Plant Buying Guide.
- If you love what you see and our plants fit into your "green office project" budget, you can purchase plants directly from our online shop.
- If you need assistance to choose the right plants, on-site consultation can be scheduled or you can email us pictures of designated for plants spots with short light environment description for via email recommendations. We provide detailed written plant suggestions for your space.
- We do not offer full plant maintenance service. Care for plants in our planters is very easy. Our plants potted in planters with sub-irrigation system. These planters create a perfect environment for each plant and drastically lower watering frequency.
- We recommend assigning somebody from your company to provide care for a plant. It is best to have only one or two persons to avoid over watering and neglect issues. Detailed care instructions are provided, and we are always available to help and answer any questions via our support at email@example.com.
- If for some reason your plants show signs of struggle or got out of shape and do not look as good anymore, we offer the "Green Doctor Visit" service. This service is provided upon request.
During this service visit, plants will be checked, trimmed and cleaned. We will go over plant care routine with caretakers and adjust it if needed.
Any extra treatments can be requested: add soil into pots, fertilize plants, treat disease, add support, etc.
Fee for this service depends on a total amount of plants. There is an additional charge for any special requested treatments.
Send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
My City Plants is the most professional company we have experienced in supplying and maintaining indoor/office plants. We ordered our office plants and delivery was managed so smoothly by the Manager herself Ms. Juliette soon after we had refurbished the floor into an open plan office. She also came for the first maintenance and checked each plants to detail, and they looked newer/fresher. The plants are doing great so far and we enjoy her professional touch and services. I would highly recommend her to any serious clients.
Margaret Otiato, UNDP
Bring Life & Serenity to Your Office
New York City is a busy and stressful place. But when you liven up your office space with a tasteful collection of live plants, you bring a sense of peace & harmony to your work area. The attention to detail you’ll get with My City Plants is unmatched, and is sure to have a beneficial effect on your workforce--while making a great impression on visitors.
Juliette has been a major contributor to bringing our office to LIFE. As soon as Juliette came to our office, we were confident that she was exactly what we needed to creating our dry and dull office look, into a colorful and vibrant office! She clearly knows exactly what she’s talking about and suggested the perfect plants for our office.
We are looking forward to working with her again in the future! We highly recommend Juliette.
Lauren Rasmussen , Intercept
What makes My City Plants the best plants for your office?
They make people happy
Plants bring life to your office, giving it a calming & pacifying atmosphere that helps restore people in your office.
They purify the air
We choose only air-purifying plants that help to remove airborne toxins and increase oxygen levels (important when you spend all day in an office).
With every order, we go directly to the grower and personally hand-select your plants. This ensure you get the best-looking, healthiest plants available.
Working with Juliette has been a dream! We surveyed a bunch of different vendors to upgrade our office plant situation and when she walked in, I immediately knew she was different. Her passion and precision for the art comes across immediately. She was able to survey the space with a keen eye and make recommendations based on our layout, environment and foot traffic. The post installation follow up is the main reason why you should choose to work with My City Plants. Juliette worked with us from start to finish and continued to check-in on how our new green friends were adapting. Our office absolutely loved the new flecks of green and I am happy to report that our plants are beyond thriving thanks to Juliette. She even recommended cute desk plants which our staff love!
Working with someone who cares about what they do is so rare. It makes for a win-win situation when you have someone like Juliette on your team. I wish all of my vendors had her enthusiasm and knowledge. You cannot go wrong by choosing My City Plants!
Nadia , quantcast
Looking for an inspiration? Check some of our completed office projects.
Not only did Juliette recommend and provide beautiful plants that have brightened the mood of our office, but her exemplary service is the only reason those plants are still alive today. It’s clear in every conversation that she truly loves what she does and she and her team have been nothing but a pleasure to work with!
Becky Soto , This Also
What About Smaller Projects?
If you don’t meet our minimum project requirements of $2500 for your free on-site consultation, you can still take advantage of our super-helpful resources to make sure you choose the absolute best plants for your space.
We recommend getting started with our Office Plant Buying Guide.
Feel free to contact us if you still have questions or need further assistance.
We recently moved into our new office space in Brooklyn and went in search of the perfect office plants. Luckily we came across My City Plants and found the perfect plants to complement our office. Juliette has been fantastic and has made sure the plants stay as healthy and happy as when they first arrived. I would highly recommend My City Plants for your office plant needs, as they have been professional and informative every step of the way.
Paige Jones , aden + anais
Schedule Your Free Consultation
We offer free on-site consultation for projects starting at $2500 (on average 8-10 medium size plants).
Fill out the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
- We help you to choose the right plants and planters.
- Provide detailed proposal on timely manner.
- Personally pick the best plants from growers.
- Deliver healthy plants in stylish planters.
- Place plants in chosen areas.
- Provide customized care instructions for each plant.
- Always available to answer questions and help you at any time.